Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Running

I used to be a runner. 


In high school I was definitely an above average athlete, running varsity track & field for four years and had my fair share of blue ribbons. However, college, turning 21, and falling in love...all came and the lbs seemed to pack on. Back in high school I was one of those girls that everyone hated. I  never had to watch what I ate or drank and always seemed to keep that six pack. Just thinking about it pisses me off.  Well, hot damn here I am almost 24 years old and it's time to actually start eating healthy and working out regularly. This.will.suck.


About twenty minutes ago I  got home from running about three miles. While it felt good, I definitely need to get my ass in gear before this wedding. Without disclosing which numbers  actually appear on the scale when I step up I would love to lose around 10ish lbs by April 28th (the day of my wedding). Please bare with me while I bitch and moan about how much I hate working out and only eating lettuce.


P.S. Any comments from anyone who has ever used any sort of diet supplement/food replacement would be extremely helpful. I used slim quick for awhile a couple of years ago but didn't stick with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment